CRYOGENIC – BALL VALVES
Cryogenic Ball Valve
NPS 1/2-24 (DN 15-600) , CLASS 150-1500 (PN 20-250)
- Extended bonnet, lip seal, low emission control
- Guide bearing, Cavity self-relief
- Imported PCTFE seat for low temperature performance.
- Patented seat seal structure design
- Top-entry design allows on-line maintenance.
- The seat and pressure relief structure can be adapt varies working conditions
- Standard drop plate constructed to avoid condensated water flowing into insulating layer.
- Extended bonnet raises position of stuffing box away from cryogenic zone avoid failure of packing due to low temperature.
Body Materials: Stainless Steel, Dual-Stainless Steel
Seal Material: PCTFE, Lipseal
Basic Design: API 6D, ISO 17292, BS 6364, SHELL SPE77/200, ASME B16.34
Structure Length: ASME B16.10/API 6D
End Connection: ASME B16.5, MSS SP-44, ASME B16.47, ASME B16.25
Test & Inspection: BS6364, SHELL SPE77/200