Subsea Ball Valves
Maverick Valves Manufacturing delivers proven quality trunnion mounted ball valves to leading layers of the industry.
Valves are internally designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with industry regulation and most stringent client specification.
A full support is provided to both EPC and end users by Maverick’s specialists during the bid and post order stage. Worldwide Site assistance is guaranteed by our field Engineers.
• Product range:
- 1”.1/2 up to 60”
- Class 150# up to 2500#, API 6A
- Connections : RF, RTJ, WE,BW, HUB.
- Valves are in accordance with API 6DSS .
- Generally fully welded valves, to prevent possible water passing through valve body.
- Suitable for 3.000 m water depth installation (10.000 feet).
- Offered with materials suitable for subsea environment.
- C/w subsea gear inclusive of ROV device.
- ROV for vertical or horizontal operation.
- Available also with Double block and bleed, modular type design.